Trails and Paths in Peel
There are over 1,000 km of multi-use trails and paths for you to explore in Peel Region!
Peel Trails Map
The Peel Trails Map takes the trail and path information from the cycling and walking maps of the three municipalities – City of Brampton, City of Mississauga, Town of Caledon – and puts it into a Region-wide map.
The purpose of the map is to help users find cycling and walking trails and paths in Peel and map out their own route using the trails, paths and roads in Peel.
- This is a list of the named trails in Peel.
- To find a named trail, click on the name and a pink highlighter will appear on the map showing the trail's location.
- Gives descriptions of the different trail and path types on the Peel Trails Map.
- Allows the user to turn on/off landmarks on the map.
- Multiple addresses can be searched (per session) and are saved in the address markers tab.
- For users who want to map out their own route.
- Once a route has been created, route details will be given.
- Users can print out the map and route.
Feature Trail Brochures
- The Chinguacousy Trail in Brampton (PDF 590KB)
- The Caledon Trailway (PDF 985KB)
- The Etobicoke Creek Trail in Brampton (PDF 861KB)
- The Waterfront Trail in Mississauga (PDF 934KB)
- The Etobicoke Creek Trail in Mississauga (PDF 5MB)
- Professor's Lake Trail (PDF 876KB)
- Humber Valley Heritage Trail (PDF 914KB)